Campus 学汉语 Resources
1. 汉语咨询台 - Chinese Help Desk
- Chinese Flagship students run a language help desk for language learners in CHN 100-400.
- UO student and staff are welcome to drop in anytime for practice and homework help.
- Location: EMU Mills International Center
- Days & Times: Wednesday 3-5 pm and Thursday 3-5 pm
- For related questions contact, 346-1766
3. UO Yamada Foreign Language Center (YLC)  Language Exchange Program
4. UO AEI Language Tutors - Become an English tutor for a Chinese student in the UO's American English Institute. AEI trains and supervises students to act as tutors to help students individually with language questions, conversation, listening, reading, writing, and pronunciation. This is a great opportunity for you to learn first-hand the cross-cultural differences students experience coming here and prepare yourself for studying at a Chinese university. Interested students should email: firstname.lastname@example.org